FM ALERT: Any Plans For World FM Day?
On June 28, facility management (FM) professionals around the globe will hold various events in celebration of World FM Day 2012. Now in its fourth year, this day of recognition is an initiative of Global FM, a federation of member centered organizations committed to providing leadership in the FM profession.
Establishing World FM Day was aimed at raising the profile of the FM profession around the globe, promoting FM ideals, not only within the profession and industry, but also among the governments and the general business community. For this year, the event task force selected a theme “Celebrating Success.”
Global FM invites everyone to share their latest achievements and successes as a FM professional, as a team, company or country. See what FM groups around the world are planning for June 28 by viewing this Google Maps page.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ