On June 28, facility management (FM) professionals around the globe will hold various events in celebration of World FM Day 2012. Now in its fourth year, this day of recognition is an initiative of Global FM, a federation of member centered organizations committed to providing leadership in the FM profession.
Establishing World FM Day was aimed at raising the profile of the FM profession around the globe, promoting FM ideals, not only within the profession and industry, but also among the governments and the general business community. For this year, the event task force selected a theme “Celebrating Success.”
Global FM invites everyone to share their latest achievements and successes as a FM professional, as a team, company or country. See what FM groups around the world are planning for June 28 by viewing this Google Maps page.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant