On June 28, facility management (FM) professionals around the globe will hold various events in celebration of World FM Day 2012. Now in its fourth year, this day of recognition is an initiative of Global FM, a federation of member centered organizations committed to providing leadership in the FM profession.
Establishing World FM Day was aimed at raising the profile of the FM profession around the globe, promoting FM ideals, not only within the profession and industry, but also among the governments and the general business community. For this year, the event task force selected a theme “Celebrating Success.”
Global FM invites everyone to share their latest achievements and successes as a FM professional, as a team, company or country. See what FM groups around the world are planning for June 28 by viewing this Google Maps page.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management