On June 28, facility management (FM) professionals around the globe will hold various events in celebration of World FM Day 2012. Now in its fourth year, this day of recognition is an initiative of Global FM, a federation of member centered organizations committed to providing leadership in the FM profession.
Establishing World FM Day was aimed at raising the profile of the FM profession around the globe, promoting FM ideals, not only within the profession and industry, but also among the governments and the general business community. For this year, the event task force selected a theme “Celebrating Success.”
Global FM invites everyone to share their latest achievements and successes as a FM professional, as a team, company or country. See what FM groups around the world are planning for June 28 by viewing this Google Maps page.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention