Head of Facilities Operations at SAP Labs & IFMA Silicon Valley Chapter President 2011
CMO and EVP
Learn How a Best-run Company Reduces Energy Consumption and Operating Costs
What can you learn about maximizing energy efficiency from the largest global business software provider?
Join Redwood Systems and Larry Morgan, Head of Facilities Operations at SAP Labs, to learn how SAP identified approximately $80,000 in annual operational savings and lowered their annual carbon footprint by 70 tons.
SAP is a recognized leader in corporate sustainability. As part of a comprehensive energy retrofit at SAP Labs in Palo Alto, California, they replaced fluorescent lights with LED fixtures powered and controlled by Redwood Systems. SAP saw instant and ongoing energy savings, reduced operational costs, and an improved workplace environment.
View this webinar to learn:
-What SAP learned in the process and how you can apply it to your energy reduction plans
-How a building-performance lighting system does much more than control the lights
-How SAP employees responded to the new lighting system
-How to use intelligent lighting to monitor space utilization, traffic patterns, temperature and air quality, and transform into actionable intelligence
To download the archived webinar, fill out the form below
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention