Head of Facilities Operations at SAP Labs & IFMA Silicon Valley Chapter President 2011
CMO and EVP
Learn How a Best-run Company Reduces Energy Consumption and Operating Costs
What can you learn about maximizing energy efficiency from the largest global business software provider?
Join Redwood Systems and Larry Morgan, Head of Facilities Operations at SAP Labs, to learn how SAP identified approximately $80,000 in annual operational savings and lowered their annual carbon footprint by 70 tons.
SAP is a recognized leader in corporate sustainability. As part of a comprehensive energy retrofit at SAP Labs in Palo Alto, California, they replaced fluorescent lights with LED fixtures powered and controlled by Redwood Systems. SAP saw instant and ongoing energy savings, reduced operational costs, and an improved workplace environment.
View this webinar to learn:
-What SAP learned in the process and how you can apply it to your energy reduction plans
-How a building-performance lighting system does much more than control the lights
-How SAP employees responded to the new lighting system
-How to use intelligent lighting to monitor space utilization, traffic patterns, temperature and air quality, and transform into actionable intelligence
To download the archived webinar, fill out the form below
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management