NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: FAAST Design from System Sensor
System Sensor, a manufacturer of fire detection and notification products, recently launched an online form that enables facility professionals to request the company design for them a FAAST Fire Alarm Aspiration Sensing Technology system for their specific projects.
A facility manager completes and submits the questionnaire to provide FAAST Design Engineers with necessary project data, including detection type (very early warning, early warning, standard), room dimensions and usage, device location, and facilities drawings. Once System Sensor verifies that all necessary information has been included, the company’s experts design the system and deliver
the system layout and bill of materials for the project.
This service provides users a quick option to develop a FAAST system design and bill of materials. But those who prefer to design their own systems can continue to do so using System Sensor’s PipeIQ® tool.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ