System Sensor, a manufacturer of fire detection and notification products, recently launched an online form that enables facility professionals to request the company design for them a FAAST Fire Alarm Aspiration Sensing Technology system for their specific projects.
A facility manager completes and submits the questionnaire to provide FAAST Design Engineers with necessary project data, including detection type (very early warning, early warning, standard), room dimensions and usage, device location, and facilities drawings. Once System Sensor verifies that all necessary information has been included, the company’s experts design the system and deliver
the system layout and bill of materials for the project.
This service provides users a quick option to develop a FAAST system design and bill of materials. But those who prefer to design their own systems can continue to do so using System Sensor’s PipeIQ® tool.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security