System Sensor, a manufacturer of fire detection and notification products, recently launched an online form that enables facility professionals to request the company design for them a FAAST Fire Alarm Aspiration Sensing Technology system for their specific projects.
A facility manager completes and submits the questionnaire to provide FAAST Design Engineers with necessary project data, including detection type (very early warning, early warning, standard), room dimensions and usage, device location, and facilities drawings. Once System Sensor verifies that all necessary information has been included, the company’s experts design the system and deliver
the system layout and bill of materials for the project.
This service provides users a quick option to develop a FAAST system design and bill of materials. But those who prefer to design their own systems can continue to do so using System Sensor’s PipeIQ® tool.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation