System Sensor, a manufacturer of fire detection and notification products, recently launched an online form that enables facility professionals to request the company design for them a FAAST Fire Alarm Aspiration Sensing Technology system for their specific projects.
A facility manager completes and submits the questionnaire to provide FAAST Design Engineers with necessary project data, including detection type (very early warning, early warning, standard), room dimensions and usage, device location, and facilities drawings. Once System Sensor verifies that all necessary information has been included, the company’s experts design the system and deliver
the system layout and bill of materials for the project.
This service provides users a quick option to develop a FAAST system design and bill of materials. But those who prefer to design their own systems can continue to do so using System Sensor’s PipeIQ® tool.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms