System Sensor, a manufacturer of fire detection and notification products, recently launched an online form that enables facility professionals to request the company design for them a FAAST Fire Alarm Aspiration Sensing Technology system for their specific projects.
A facility manager completes and submits the questionnaire to provide FAAST Design Engineers with necessary project data, including detection type (very early warning, early warning, standard), room dimensions and usage, device location, and facilities drawings. Once System Sensor verifies that all necessary information has been included, the company’s experts design the system and deliver
the system layout and bill of materials for the project.
This service provides users a quick option to develop a FAAST system design and bill of materials. But those who prefer to design their own systems can continue to do so using System Sensor’s PipeIQ® tool.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities