Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Management Professionals group on LinkedIn.
Our grocery store anchor tenant has delivery vehicles that operate at a dangerous speed around the center. Aside from talking to the anchor, what are some best practice solutions to improve this life/safety issue? People generally ignore signs. Are speed bumps the solution? If so, I’m interested in types of solutions/costs.
Central Realty, LLC
St. Louis, MO
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- DCIM For Facility Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips