Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Management Professionals group on LinkedIn.
Our grocery store anchor tenant has delivery vehicles that operate at a dangerous speed around the center. Aside from talking to the anchor, what are some best practice solutions to improve this life/safety issue? People generally ignore signs. Are speed bumps the solution? If so, I’m interested in types of solutions/costs.
Central Realty, LLC
St. Louis, MO
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation