Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Management Professionals group on LinkedIn.
Our grocery store anchor tenant has delivery vehicles that operate at a dangerous speed around the center. Aside from talking to the anchor, what are some best practice solutions to improve this life/safety issue? People generally ignore signs. Are speed bumps the solution? If so, I’m interested in types of solutions/costs.
Central Realty, LLC
St. Louis, MO
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs