NEMA Publishes Reaffirmed Standards
The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) has published the following reaffirmed standards:
- CP 1-2000 (R2008) Shunt Capacitors
- ICS 5, Annex B-2002 (R2008) Industrial Control and Systems: Typical Proximity Switch Specifications
- ICS 5, Annex E-2002 (R2008) Industrial Control and Systems: Additional Requirements for Proximity Switches Suitable for Use in Strong Magnetic Fields
The contents and scope of NEMA CP 1-2000 (R2008) may be viewed, and a hard or electronic copy purchased for $76, by visiting NEMA’s Web site. An electronic copy of ICS 5, Annex B-2002 (R2008) may be downloaded at no charge or a hard copy purchased for $50 from this link. And an electronic copy of ICS 5, Annex E-2002 (R2008) may be downloaded at no charge or a hard copy purchased for $50 from this link.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices