The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) has published the following reaffirmed standards:
- CP 1-2000 (R2008) Shunt Capacitors
- ICS 5, Annex B-2002 (R2008) Industrial Control and Systems: Typical Proximity Switch Specifications
- ICS 5, Annex E-2002 (R2008) Industrial Control and Systems: Additional Requirements for Proximity Switches Suitable for Use in Strong Magnetic Fields
The contents and scope of NEMA CP 1-2000 (R2008) may be viewed, and a hard or electronic copy purchased for $76, by visiting NEMA’s Web site. An electronic copy of ICS 5, Annex B-2002 (R2008) may be downloaded at no charge or a hard copy purchased for $50 from this link. And an electronic copy of ICS 5, Annex E-2002 (R2008) may be downloaded at no charge or a hard copy purchased for $50 from this link.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention