Do you know any environmentally responsible facility managers deploying reusable toilet wipes in their restrooms? This is not a misprint! There is a company called Wallypop (Des Moines, IA) offering cloth toilet wipes as an environmentally sensitive alternative to conventional toilet paper.
Features and benefits include:
- More comfortable and soft “on the most delicate body parts”.
- More economical to launder than purchasing toilet paper.
- “Basic” and “Premium” options with either flannel or velour layer.
- Hemp option includes two layer of “hemp terry”.
- Sherpa option includes two layers of soft cotton fleece.
- Two layer construction for “soft strength”
- Can be used wet without the “sopping disintegration” associated with toilet paper.
Using cloth toilet wipes actually has many advantages. For one, it’s a lot more comfortable and soft on your most delicate body parts. It’s also more economical and uses less paper. Best of all, cloth wipes can be used wet without any of the sopping disintegration that regular toilet paper is prone to.
Ummm…if you say so.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation