WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Can Something Be TOO Green?
Do you know any environmentally responsible facility managers deploying reusable toilet wipes in their restrooms? This is not a misprint! There is a company called Wallypop (Des Moines, IA) offering cloth toilet wipes as an environmentally sensitive alternative to conventional toilet paper.
Features and benefits include:
- More comfortable and soft “on the most delicate body parts”.
- More economical to launder than purchasing toilet paper.
- “Basic” and “Premium” options with either flannel or velour layer.
- Hemp option includes two layer of “hemp terry”.
- Sherpa option includes two layers of soft cotton fleece.
- Two layer construction for “soft strength”
- Can be used wet without the “sopping disintegration” associated with toilet paper.
Using cloth toilet wipes actually has many advantages. For one, it’s a lot more comfortable and soft on your most delicate body parts. It’s also more economical and uses less paper. Best of all, cloth wipes can be used wet without any of the sopping disintegration that regular toilet paper is prone to.
Ummm…if you say so.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.