Do you know any environmentally responsible facility managers deploying reusable toilet wipes in their restrooms? This is not a misprint! There is a company called Wallypop (Des Moines, IA) offering cloth toilet wipes as an environmentally sensitive alternative to conventional toilet paper.
Features and benefits include:
- More comfortable and soft “on the most delicate body parts”.
- More economical to launder than purchasing toilet paper.
- “Basic” and “Premium” options with either flannel or velour layer.
- Hemp option includes two layer of “hemp terry”.
- Sherpa option includes two layers of soft cotton fleece.
- Two layer construction for “soft strength”
- Can be used wet without the “sopping disintegration” associated with toilet paper.
Using cloth toilet wipes actually has many advantages. For one, it’s a lot more comfortable and soft on your most delicate body parts. It’s also more economical and uses less paper. Best of all, cloth wipes can be used wet without any of the sopping disintegration that regular toilet paper is prone to.
Ummm…if you say so.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades