Designed exclusively for Magnuson Group by QDesign, Valuta standing waste receptacles present a design aesthetic to complement contemporary buildings, offices, classrooms, and patient facilities—private or public. These include commercial, institutional, and light industrial buildings; corporate, governmental, and professional; healthcare; hospitality venues; retail stores; schools and universities; transportation terminals; and entertainment and recreational facilities.
Valuta is readily distinguishable for its architectural, rectilinear appearance through a range of models. Waste and recycling units stand alone or can be arranged in multiple patterns for sorting waste by category, for recycling, and to fit available spaces and pedestrian flow.
The Valuta waste receptacle body is constructed of sturdy, lightweight, recyclable steel with a variety of low VOC powder-coat colors; and available in 20- and 40-gallon capacity units that can be coordinated to each application. Three pivoting top options may be ordered, along with icon references to facilitate sorting of food waste, paper, cans, and bottles. All Valuta models come standard with an internal bag holding system for secure bag holding and quick bag changing; and are also available with optional rigid plastic liners.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management