NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Valuta By Magnuson Group
Designed exclusively for Magnuson Group by QDesign, Valuta standing waste receptacles present a design aesthetic to complement contemporary buildings, offices, classrooms, and patient facilities—private or public. These include commercial, institutional, and light industrial buildings; corporate, governmental, and professional; healthcare; hospitality venues; retail stores; schools and universities; transportation terminals; and entertainment and recreational facilities.
Valuta is readily distinguishable for its architectural, rectilinear appearance through a range of models. Waste and recycling units stand alone or can be arranged in multiple patterns for sorting waste by category, for recycling, and to fit available spaces and pedestrian flow.
The Valuta waste receptacle body is constructed of sturdy, lightweight, recyclable steel with a variety of low VOC powder-coat colors; and available in 20- and 40-gallon capacity units that can be coordinated to each application. Three pivoting top options may be ordered, along with icon references to facilitate sorting of food waste, paper, cans, and bottles. All Valuta models come standard with an internal bag holding system for secure bag holding and quick bag changing; and are also available with optional rigid plastic liners.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.