Designed exclusively for Magnuson Group by QDesign, Valuta standing waste receptacles present a design aesthetic to complement contemporary buildings, offices, classrooms, and patient facilities—private or public. These include commercial, institutional, and light industrial buildings; corporate, governmental, and professional; healthcare; hospitality venues; retail stores; schools and universities; transportation terminals; and entertainment and recreational facilities.
Valuta is readily distinguishable for its architectural, rectilinear appearance through a range of models. Waste and recycling units stand alone or can be arranged in multiple patterns for sorting waste by category, for recycling, and to fit available spaces and pedestrian flow.
The Valuta waste receptacle body is constructed of sturdy, lightweight, recyclable steel with a variety of low VOC powder-coat colors; and available in 20- and 40-gallon capacity units that can be coordinated to each application. Three pivoting top options may be ordered, along with icon references to facilitate sorting of food waste, paper, cans, and bottles. All Valuta models come standard with an internal bag holding system for secure bag holding and quick bag changing; and are also available with optional rigid plastic liners.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention