Designed exclusively for Magnuson Group by QDesign, Valuta standing waste receptacles present a design aesthetic to complement contemporary buildings, offices, classrooms, and patient facilities—private or public. These include commercial, institutional, and light industrial buildings; corporate, governmental, and professional; healthcare; hospitality venues; retail stores; schools and universities; transportation terminals; and entertainment and recreational facilities.
Valuta is readily distinguishable for its architectural, rectilinear appearance through a range of models. Waste and recycling units stand alone or can be arranged in multiple patterns for sorting waste by category, for recycling, and to fit available spaces and pedestrian flow.
The Valuta waste receptacle body is constructed of sturdy, lightweight, recyclable steel with a variety of low VOC powder-coat colors; and available in 20- and 40-gallon capacity units that can be coordinated to each application. Three pivoting top options may be ordered, along with icon references to facilitate sorting of food waste, paper, cans, and bottles. All Valuta models come standard with an internal bag holding system for secure bag holding and quick bag changing; and are also available with optional rigid plastic liners.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs