Wahl Instruments offers a line of Fever Alert™ products designed specifically for rapid screening of individuals in public places for elevated body temperatures, aimed at potentially minimizing the spread of Swine and Bird flu.
The new line from Wahl offers the flexibility to choose the product that bests suits the user application. These include a handheld infrared thermometer, a thermal imaging camera, and a high resolution thermal imaging system. Wahl Fever Alert™ products detect the hottest temperature on a subject, facilitating further evaluation. They detect critical temperature differences in real time and give off both audible and visible alarms for increased body temperature, or fever above the “normal” (98.6°F or 37°C) which is often a relevant clinical indication of possible infection.
Companies, health departments, government agencies, and all public facilities could benefit from using Wahl Fever Alert™ products to screen individuals, potentially minimizing the spread of Swine and Bird flu. There is no delay processing people with Wahl’s Fever Alert™ products. Non-contact and non-invasive, they are safe for both the subject and the operator. Also available is a blackbody temperature reference source which allows for calibration verification of the unit prior to, and during, use.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?