NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Fever Alert
Wahl Instruments offers a line of Fever Alert™ products designed specifically for rapid screening of individuals in public places for elevated body temperatures, aimed at potentially minimizing the spread of Swine and Bird flu.
The new line from Wahl offers the flexibility to choose the product that bests suits the user application. These include a handheld infrared thermometer, a thermal imaging camera, and a high resolution thermal imaging system. Wahl Fever Alert™ products detect the hottest temperature on a subject, facilitating further evaluation. They detect critical temperature differences in real time and give off both audible and visible alarms for increased body temperature, or fever above the “normal” (98.6°F or 37°C) which is often a relevant clinical indication of possible infection.
Companies, health departments, government agencies, and all public facilities could benefit from using Wahl Fever Alert™ products to screen individuals, potentially minimizing the spread of Swine and Bird flu. There is no delay processing people with Wahl’s Fever Alert™ products. Non-contact and non-invasive, they are safe for both the subject and the operator. Also available is a blackbody temperature reference source which allows for calibration verification of the unit prior to, and during, use.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?