Last week, online attendee registration opened for The Total Facility Management Show and CONSTRUCT2010. This co-located event for facility management professionals provides an education agenda, an array of commercial, institutional, and industrial building specific programs and special events, and is host to the Construction Specification Institute’s (CSI) Annual Convention. The event is geared to meet the education, networking, and informational needs of facilities managers, architects, designers, specifiers, engineers, building owners, and professionals who design, build, operate, and renovate.
The four-day education schedule, with over 75 sessions, offers relevant, interactive, expert-led instructive programs and on-floor “how-to” training sessions focusing on building and design, business, leadership, processes, standards, stewardship, and facility management. Most courses provide continuing education credits for CSI CEUs, AIA/LUs, SDs, and HSWs. The education schedule allows plenty of time to explore the exhibit floor with non-conflicting time to attend the sessions. Floor education is provided free of charge to attendees in the Education Pavilion during Exhibit Hall hours.
In the Exhibit Hall, attendees will have the opportunity to explore hundreds of relevant products and problem solving solutions as well as the latest products in the New Product Pavilion and sustainable products in the Green Pavilion. Participants can experience the value of networking and relationship building as a broad spectrum of industry professionals convene in one place. A special events line-up includes a General Session that focuses on innovation with keynote speaker, Bjarke Ingels, award-winning architect and author, a Welcome Reception, and a strong CSI agenda (including Certification Exams, association annual meeting, Honors and Awards Gala and Fellowship events). Technical Tours, a Spouse/Guest program, Student Competition, and programs specifically for the Emerging Professional are offered.
For those registering before April 8, 2010, Exhibit Hall admission is free and discounted education packages are available. Those registering as CSI Members receive the association discount. The event will take place May 11-14, 2010 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in conjunction with the 54th CSI Annual Convention. Discounted hotel and travel are available through the official travel provider.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention