Last week, online attendee registration opened for The Total Facility Management Show and CONSTRUCT2010. This co-located event for facility management professionals provides an education agenda, an array of commercial, institutional, and industrial building specific programs and special events, and is host to the Construction Specification Institute’s (CSI) Annual Convention. The event is geared to meet the education, networking, and informational needs of facilities managers, architects, designers, specifiers, engineers, building owners, and professionals who design, build, operate, and renovate.
The four-day education schedule, with over 75 sessions, offers relevant, interactive, expert-led instructive programs and on-floor “how-to” training sessions focusing on building and design, business, leadership, processes, standards, stewardship, and facility management. Most courses provide continuing education credits for CSI CEUs, AIA/LUs, SDs, and HSWs. The education schedule allows plenty of time to explore the exhibit floor with non-conflicting time to attend the sessions. Floor education is provided free of charge to attendees in the Education Pavilion during Exhibit Hall hours.
In the Exhibit Hall, attendees will have the opportunity to explore hundreds of relevant products and problem solving solutions as well as the latest products in the New Product Pavilion and sustainable products in the Green Pavilion. Participants can experience the value of networking and relationship building as a broad spectrum of industry professionals convene in one place. A special events line-up includes a General Session that focuses on innovation with keynote speaker, Bjarke Ingels, award-winning architect and author, a Welcome Reception, and a strong CSI agenda (including Certification Exams, association annual meeting, Honors and Awards Gala and Fellowship events). Technical Tours, a Spouse/Guest program, Student Competition, and programs specifically for the Emerging Professional are offered.
For those registering before April 8, 2010, Exhibit Hall admission is free and discounted education packages are available. Those registering as CSI Members receive the association discount. The event will take place May 11-14, 2010 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in conjunction with the 54th CSI Annual Convention. Discounted hotel and travel are available through the official travel provider.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs