NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Calgary From Forbo Flooring
Forbo Flooring Systems has announced the addition of the Calgary collection to its Flotex flocked flooring line. Calgary features a multi-layered, marbleized pattern designed to provide depth and character, as well as to hide soiling, making it an attractive and practical choice for facilities.
Designed to coordinate with Forbo’s marbleized Marmoleum, Calgary adds 24 natural colors to the Flotex family. Flotex is an alternative to textile flooring, providing the benefits of traditional textile flooring—including comfort underfoot and sound insulation—but with the addition of durability, long-term aesthetics, and low cost maintenance.
Hardwearing and stain resistant, Flotex is ideal for heavy foot- and wheel-traffic. It is waterproof and features Bioguard antimicrobial treatment built into its fiber and backing to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria. Flotex is a truly washable textile floor covering. It requires simple, low cost maintenance; most spills clean up with only water.
Flotex is ideal for, but not limited to senior living and long-term care facilities, waiting rooms, offices, outpatient clinics, locker rooms, dining areas, health clubs, and airport spaces.
Flotex is available in a broad selection of sheet and tile patterns and colorways, and can be waterjet cut for unlimited style and versatility. Flotex Sheet is available in rolls 6’6″ wide (2m) and 4.3mm thick (0.17″). Flotex Tile is available in approx. 20″ x 20″ (50cm x 50cm) tiles with a thickness of approx. 0.21″ (5.3mm).
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management