Forbo Flooring Systems has announced the addition of the Calgary collection to its Flotex flocked flooring line. Calgary features a multi-layered, marbleized pattern designed to provide depth and character, as well as to hide soiling, making it an attractive and practical choice for facilities.
Designed to coordinate with Forbo’s marbleized Marmoleum, Calgary adds 24 natural colors to the Flotex family. Flotex is an alternative to textile flooring, providing the benefits of traditional textile flooring—including comfort underfoot and sound insulation—but with the addition of durability, long-term aesthetics, and low cost maintenance.
Hardwearing and stain resistant, Flotex is ideal for heavy foot- and wheel-traffic. It is waterproof and features Bioguard antimicrobial treatment built into its fiber and backing to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria. Flotex is a truly washable textile floor covering. It requires simple, low cost maintenance; most spills clean up with only water.
Flotex is ideal for, but not limited to senior living and long-term care facilities, waiting rooms, offices, outpatient clinics, locker rooms, dining areas, health clubs, and airport spaces.
Flotex is available in a broad selection of sheet and tile patterns and colorways, and can be waterjet cut for unlimited style and versatility. Flotex Sheet is available in rolls 6’6″ wide (2m) and 4.3mm thick (0.17″). Flotex Tile is available in approx. 20″ x 20″ (50cm x 50cm) tiles with a thickness of approx. 0.21″ (5.3mm).
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management