NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Calgary From Forbo Flooring
Forbo Flooring Systems has announced the addition of the Calgary collection to its Flotex flocked flooring line. Calgary features a multi-layered, marbleized pattern designed to provide depth and character, as well as to hide soiling, making it an attractive and practical choice for facilities.
Designed to coordinate with Forbo’s marbleized Marmoleum, Calgary adds 24 natural colors to the Flotex family. Flotex is an alternative to textile flooring, providing the benefits of traditional textile flooring—including comfort underfoot and sound insulation—but with the addition of durability, long-term aesthetics, and low cost maintenance.
Hardwearing and stain resistant, Flotex is ideal for heavy foot- and wheel-traffic. It is waterproof and features Bioguard antimicrobial treatment built into its fiber and backing to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria. Flotex is a truly washable textile floor covering. It requires simple, low cost maintenance; most spills clean up with only water.
Flotex is ideal for, but not limited to senior living and long-term care facilities, waiting rooms, offices, outpatient clinics, locker rooms, dining areas, health clubs, and airport spaces.
Flotex is available in a broad selection of sheet and tile patterns and colorways, and can be waterjet cut for unlimited style and versatility. Flotex Sheet is available in rolls 6’6″ wide (2m) and 4.3mm thick (0.17″). Flotex Tile is available in approx. 20″ x 20″ (50cm x 50cm) tiles with a thickness of approx. 0.21″ (5.3mm).
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ