Forbo Flooring Systems has announced the addition of the Calgary collection to its Flotex flocked flooring line. Calgary features a multi-layered, marbleized pattern designed to provide depth and character, as well as to hide soiling, making it an attractive and practical choice for facilities.
Designed to coordinate with Forbo’s marbleized Marmoleum, Calgary adds 24 natural colors to the Flotex family. Flotex is an alternative to textile flooring, providing the benefits of traditional textile flooring—including comfort underfoot and sound insulation—but with the addition of durability, long-term aesthetics, and low cost maintenance.
Hardwearing and stain resistant, Flotex is ideal for heavy foot- and wheel-traffic. It is waterproof and features Bioguard antimicrobial treatment built into its fiber and backing to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria. Flotex is a truly washable textile floor covering. It requires simple, low cost maintenance; most spills clean up with only water.
Flotex is ideal for, but not limited to senior living and long-term care facilities, waiting rooms, offices, outpatient clinics, locker rooms, dining areas, health clubs, and airport spaces.
Flotex is available in a broad selection of sheet and tile patterns and colorways, and can be waterjet cut for unlimited style and versatility. Flotex Sheet is available in rolls 6’6″ wide (2m) and 4.3mm thick (0.17″). Flotex Tile is available in approx. 20″ x 20″ (50cm x 50cm) tiles with a thickness of approx. 0.21″ (5.3mm).
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects