Stonhard, a manufacturer and installer of seamless floor, wall and lining systems, recently donated $20,000 to the Cook Children’s Health Foundation in Fort Worth, TX. Members of Stonhard’s sales management team presented the check to Nancy Cychol, president, Cook Children’s Medical Center and Stan Davis, VP Support Services there, this past September.
After having completed more than $1 million worth of flooring within the Cook Children’s Heath Care System and cultivating a relationship for nearly 10 years, Stonhard realized that Cook Children’s needs extended past its floors and beyond its physical structures. After Stonhard completed a project in mid-2010, management involved with the project decided that a donation to the Cook Children’s Health Foundation would be an appropriate way to honor the good that the organization performs and to thank them for their loyalty to Stonhard.
Stonhard’s donation will be used by the Cook Children’s Health Foundation to help fund the organization’s initiatives. Cook Children’s is currently undergoing a $250 million expansion project that, according to President and CEO of Cook Children’s Health Care System, Rick Merrill, will “add 40 percent to the current campus footprint. It will also increase much needed space in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, med/surgery units and strengthen our family amenities,” he says.
Cook Children’s also works closely with the Children’s Miracle Network, and the organization never turns away a child, regardless of their family’s ability to pay for their care.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips