FBC™ Building Solutions of The Lubrizol Corporation now offers construction project specifiers access to Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects for its FlowGuard Gold® and Corzan® pipe and fittings. It is the first company to have manufacturer-specific potable water piping available in the Autodesk® Revit® software package.
By creating BIM objects for FlowGuard Gold and Corzan pipe and fittings, FBC Building Solutions provides specifiers with alternatives to generic BIM plumbing objects (the generics in Revit are pre-set with the properties of metallic systems), thus making it easier for them to specify and include FBC products in early stages of design. Product data can be found here.
To offer this data, FBC Building Solutions has adapted the BIM objects for its FlowGuard Gold and Corzan pipe and fittings to be downloaded through the Autodesk® Seek search engine (a web-based search engine for BIM objects that is compatible with Autodesk Revit software).
FlowGuard Gold pipe and fittings are available in ½” to 2” CTS diameters. Corzan pipe and fittings are available in ½” to 8” IPS diameters.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs