FBC™ Building Solutions of The Lubrizol Corporation now offers construction project specifiers access to Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects for its FlowGuard Gold® and Corzan® pipe and fittings. It is the first company to have manufacturer-specific potable water piping available in the Autodesk® Revit® software package.
By creating BIM objects for FlowGuard Gold and Corzan pipe and fittings, FBC Building Solutions provides specifiers with alternatives to generic BIM plumbing objects (the generics in Revit are pre-set with the properties of metallic systems), thus making it easier for them to specify and include FBC products in early stages of design. Product data can be found here.
To offer this data, FBC Building Solutions has adapted the BIM objects for its FlowGuard Gold and Corzan pipe and fittings to be downloaded through the Autodesk® Seek search engine (a web-based search engine for BIM objects that is compatible with Autodesk Revit software).
FlowGuard Gold pipe and fittings are available in ½” to 2” CTS diameters. Corzan pipe and fittings are available in ½” to 8” IPS diameters.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention