FBC™ Building Solutions of The Lubrizol Corporation now offers construction project specifiers access to Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects for its FlowGuard Gold® and Corzan® pipe and fittings. It is the first company to have manufacturer-specific potable water piping available in the Autodesk® Revit® software package.
By creating BIM objects for FlowGuard Gold and Corzan pipe and fittings, FBC Building Solutions provides specifiers with alternatives to generic BIM plumbing objects (the generics in Revit are pre-set with the properties of metallic systems), thus making it easier for them to specify and include FBC products in early stages of design. Product data can be found here.
To offer this data, FBC Building Solutions has adapted the BIM objects for its FlowGuard Gold and Corzan pipe and fittings to be downloaded through the Autodesk® Seek search engine (a web-based search engine for BIM objects that is compatible with Autodesk Revit software).
FlowGuard Gold pipe and fittings are available in ½” to 2” CTS diameters. Corzan pipe and fittings are available in ½” to 8” IPS diameters.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation