FBC™ Building Solutions of The Lubrizol Corporation now offers construction project specifiers access to Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects for its FlowGuard Gold® and Corzan® pipe and fittings. It is the first company to have manufacturer-specific potable water piping available in the Autodesk® Revit® software package.
By creating BIM objects for FlowGuard Gold and Corzan pipe and fittings, FBC Building Solutions provides specifiers with alternatives to generic BIM plumbing objects (the generics in Revit are pre-set with the properties of metallic systems), thus making it easier for them to specify and include FBC products in early stages of design. Product data can be found here.
To offer this data, FBC Building Solutions has adapted the BIM objects for its FlowGuard Gold and Corzan pipe and fittings to be downloaded through the Autodesk® Seek search engine (a web-based search engine for BIM objects that is compatible with Autodesk Revit software).
FlowGuard Gold pipe and fittings are available in ½” to 2” CTS diameters. Corzan pipe and fittings are available in ½” to 8” IPS diameters.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management