NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: BIM Specs From Lubrizol/FBC Building Solutions
FBC™ Building Solutions of The Lubrizol Corporation now offers construction project specifiers access to Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects for its FlowGuard Gold® and Corzan® pipe and fittings. It is the first company to have manufacturer-specific potable water piping available in the Autodesk® Revit® software package.
By creating BIM objects for FlowGuard Gold and Corzan pipe and fittings, FBC Building Solutions provides specifiers with alternatives to generic BIM plumbing objects (the generics in Revit are pre-set with the properties of metallic systems), thus making it easier for them to specify and include FBC products in early stages of design. Product data can be found here.
To offer this data, FBC Building Solutions has adapted the BIM objects for its FlowGuard Gold and Corzan pipe and fittings to be downloaded through the Autodesk® Seek search engine (a web-based search engine for BIM objects that is compatible with Autodesk Revit software).
FlowGuard Gold pipe and fittings are available in ½” to 2” CTS diameters. Corzan pipe and fittings are available in ½” to 8” IPS diameters.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.