Ameristar Fence Products recently acquired the assets of ATG Access Inc (Lillington, NC), a subsidiary of ATG Access Ltd based in Merseyside, England. Among these assets are perimeter security products that will be manufactured in Tulsa, OK.
ATG Access is an established provider of security bollard, wedge, and crash beam solutions in the United States. ATG’s entry control solutions together with Ameristar fence, gate, and vehicle barrier offerings, provide Ameristar customers with complete perimeter security solutions.
Ameristar is excited about the opportunities these products bring to its customers and feels these additions will help facility managers continue to find effective perimeter security solutions.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention