Ameristar Fence Products recently acquired the assets of ATG Access Inc (Lillington, NC), a subsidiary of ATG Access Ltd based in Merseyside, England. Among these assets are perimeter security products that will be manufactured in Tulsa, OK.
ATG Access is an established provider of security bollard, wedge, and crash beam solutions in the United States. ATG’s entry control solutions together with Ameristar fence, gate, and vehicle barrier offerings, provide Ameristar customers with complete perimeter security solutions.
Ameristar is excited about the opportunities these products bring to its customers and feels these additions will help facility managers continue to find effective perimeter security solutions.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts