Ameristar Fence Products recently acquired the assets of ATG Access Inc (Lillington, NC), a subsidiary of ATG Access Ltd based in Merseyside, England. Among these assets are perimeter security products that will be manufactured in Tulsa, OK.
ATG Access is an established provider of security bollard, wedge, and crash beam solutions in the United States. ATG’s entry control solutions together with Ameristar fence, gate, and vehicle barrier offerings, provide Ameristar customers with complete perimeter security solutions.
Ameristar is excited about the opportunities these products bring to its customers and feels these additions will help facility managers continue to find effective perimeter security solutions.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management