Ameristar Fence Products recently acquired the assets of ATG Access Inc (Lillington, NC), a subsidiary of ATG Access Ltd based in Merseyside, England. Among these assets are perimeter security products that will be manufactured in Tulsa, OK.
ATG Access is an established provider of security bollard, wedge, and crash beam solutions in the United States. ATG’s entry control solutions together with Ameristar fence, gate, and vehicle barrier offerings, provide Ameristar customers with complete perimeter security solutions.
Ameristar is excited about the opportunities these products bring to its customers and feels these additions will help facility managers continue to find effective perimeter security solutions.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation