Ameristar Fence Products recently acquired the assets of ATG Access Inc (Lillington, NC), a subsidiary of ATG Access Ltd based in Merseyside, England. Among these assets are perimeter security products that will be manufactured in Tulsa, OK.
ATG Access is an established provider of security bollard, wedge, and crash beam solutions in the United States. ATG’s entry control solutions together with Ameristar fence, gate, and vehicle barrier offerings, provide Ameristar customers with complete perimeter security solutions.
Ameristar is excited about the opportunities these products bring to its customers and feels these additions will help facility managers continue to find effective perimeter security solutions.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management