NEW PRODUCT FLASH: SANIBEST PRO From SFA Saniflo U.S.A.
The SANIBEST PRO from SFA Saniflo U.S.A. is a one-horsepower upflush grinder system that has been redesigned with 25% more power than the previous generation. The system can be a solution for facilities that want to add a restroom in a place where it is impossible or cost prohibitive to do so with conventional plumbing.
Introduced in Europe, the enhanced SANIBEST PRO leverages a high performance grinding system that, unlike standard macerating pumps, can effectively handle the accidental flushing of sanitary articles, such as feminine products, baby wipes, and dental floss.
Operating at 3,600 RPM for rapid elimination of heavy-duty waste, non-residential applications for the SANIBEST PRO include public restrooms in offices, schools, factories, restaurants, and any other situation where flushing sanitary items might be a concern. It is available in round or ADA compliant elongated bowl styles.
Constructed from hardened steel, the system’s grinder blade rotates against a stationary, perforated base plate so that waste is quickly and easily dispersed through the base plate’s holes before being pumped into the 3/4″ discharge line. The SANIBEST PRO dimensions are 10 1/2″H x 20 5/16″ W x 8″ D.
Certified by CSA International for use in both the United States and Canada, the redesigned SANIBEST PRO pumps effluent higher and farther than other systems: up to 25′ vertically when it is installed below the sewer line, nearly 150′ horizontally to the sewer stack, or a lesser combination of these two distances. The extra pumping power provides facility managers with greater flexibility in locating a new bathroom in relation to the soil stack or the septic tank.
While the heavy-duty grinder minimizes the risk of blockages, the unit employs technology designed to emit less noise and vibration.
The SANIBEST PRO comes pre-assembled for installation directly behind the companion, rear-outlet toilet; or behind a finished wall using the optional 18″ extension pipe for when the pump needs to be hidden. During installation, walls and floors remain intact for minimal disturbance to room layout.
The redesigned SANIBEST PRO features a removable service panel on the top of the unit, providing access to the main pump components, without removing plumbing connections or disconnecting the unit from the toilet. It employs an induction motor with no gears or brushes to wear out on the unit.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.