DensDeck Prime Roof Boards from Georgia-Pacific Gypsum were recently enhanced to provide broader compatibility and higher performance with roofing adhesives. In adhered, single ply membrane testing, these fiberglass mat cover boards demonstrated an average of 24% better bond strength than the original product, when using solvent based adhesives (average based on a 60 sq.ft./gallon coverage rates).
With this enhancement, DensDeck Prime allows adhesives to be applied more evenly and uniformly. As a result, the amount of adhesive used and the labor needed to apply it is potentially reduced. For fully adhered and self-adhered “peel and stick” roofing systems as well as hot mopped, cold mastic, and torch-applied modified bitumen roofs, DensDeck Prime reduces the
amount of mastic or adhesive required, potentially eliminating the field primer.
The product features the mold resistance, fire resistance, strength, and dimensional stability of all DensDeck Roof Boards. DensDeck Prime has scored a 10, the highest level of performance for mold resistance under the ASTM D3273 test method.
New 1/2″ and 5/8″ DensDeck Prime come with a 90-day limited warranty for exposure to normal weather conditions when installed vertically on a parapet wall.
You might like:
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: Free Fire and Extinguisher Safety Training Course