Recent studies by Accenture, Ernst & Young and Grail Research have confirmed that the private sector is leading the way in transitioning to a cleaner, greener economy. The drive for sustainability and a cleaner economy and environment also presents opportunities and challenges for managing real estate and corporate location decisions. One issue that presents both challenges and opportunities is air quality, the improvement of which has been estimated to save as much as $90 billion in health costs and prevent more than 500,000 “sick days” annually. However, businesses must balance these big-picture benefits with company-specific operational and costs concerns. Unfortunately, there is very little research on how the issue of air quality affects corporate decision-making. This survey is intended to begin to capture how businesses view the issue.
Business Facilities and Fourth Economy Consulting have teamed up to survey corporate real estate managers, location consultants, facility managers, and economic developers to identify how air quality affects location decisions. It is important that all opinions are represented in order to provide effective guidance. The survey takes 10-15 minutes to complete. Results will be used in summary form only to protect confidentiality and may be presented in a future issue of Business Facilities magazine and a companion report.
As an incentive all respondents completing the survey will have an opportunity to win a $100 prepaid Visa card.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation