This offering comes from Peter SJF Bance, originator of the Friday Funny mailing list.
You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary:
1) If you dress extravagantly, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
2) If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.
3) If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be, and therefore you do not need a raise.
We will no longer accept a doctor’s statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.
Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturdays & Sundays.
Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offence, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the ‘Chronic Offenders’ category. Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company’s mental health policy.
* Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch, as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy.
* Normal sized people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.
* Chubby people get five minutes for lunch, because that’s all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast.