The new Pronto!™ line of adjustable floor drains from Watts is a durable, aesthetic product that provides ease of installation and simple leveling for all floor finishes.
Available in PVC, the Pronto! line is designed for post-pour adjustment with flexibility in mind. The drain features an integrated level and is pre-packaged with shims for tilt correction to create a professional finish.
Pronto! drains are designed for light to medium duty commercial and residential use.
Features include the following:
- Available in four durable nickel-bronze grate sizes with five, six, seven, and eight-inch diameters.
- Pipe connections of two, three, and four inches are available in PVC.
- The PVC on-grade floor drains come complete with anchor flange, weep holes, a reversible clamping collar, up to 1-¾ inch pre-pour and 7/8 inch post-pour adjustability, and a round, nickel-bronze strainer.
- Solvent weld outlet connection.
- Come out of the box completely assembled.
Click here for more information and an overview video.
Founded in 1874, Watts designs, manufactures, and sells an extensive line of flow control, water safety, water filtration & treatment, and drainage products for the commercial, residential, and institutional markets.