OSCRE International revealed its new board of directors for 2023, electing Mike Maxfield, Vice President Business Technology, Brookfield Properties to serve as chairperson, and Joseph Moscowitz, Senior Director of Business Development and Strategy, Dealpath to serve as Vice Chairperson. OSCRE’s board includes eight new board members and three returning members.
The new board members are:
- Marius Andreasen, Executive Managing Director, Valuation & Advisory at Cushman & Wakefield
- Brian Armocida, Vice President, Technology & Innovations at The Blackstone Group
- Jim Carr, Chief Innovation Officer at BentallGreenOak
- Adam Hastings, Chief Data Officer at Hines
- Mike Maxfield, Vice President, Business Technology at Brookfield Properties
- Joseph Moscowitz, Senior Director Business Development & Strategy at Dealpath
- Randy Moss, Manager, Sustainability Solutions at Yardi
- Ian Niblock, Director at MRI Software
The returning board members are:
- Bill Bernabei, Executive Managing Director, Digital & Analytics Solutions at CBRE
- Michael Thompson, Global Head of Business Intelligence & Data Advisory at JLL Technologies
- Naseem Wenzel, Executive Director, Head of Real Assets North America at Alpha Lionpoint
“OSCRE’s role as a convener of industry change leaders is more important than ever as organizations struggle with an ever-increasing amount of data and how to use it effectively, especially in the environmental arena,” said Lisa Stanley, CEO of OSCRE International.