The JACE-202-XPR-24 from Tridium is an embedded controller/server platform designed for remote monitoring and control applications. The unit combines integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling and network management functions, integrated IO with Internet connectivity and web serving capabilities in a small, compact platform. The JACE-202-XPR-24 makes it possible to control and manage external devices over the Internet and present real time information to users in web-based graphical views.
The JACE-202-XPR-24 is part of the Tridium portfolio of Java-based controller/server products, software applications and tools, designed to integrate a variety of devices and protocols into unified, distributed systems.
Tridium products are powered by the NiagaraAX Framework®, a software technology that integrates diverse systems and devices into a seamless system. NiagaraAX supports a range of protocols including LonWorks®, BACnet®, Modbus, oBIX, and many Internet standards. The NiagaraAX Framework also includes integrated management tools to support the design, configuration and maintenance of a unified, real-time controls network. The integral IO, enclosure and low voltage input power supply, make this platform ideal for fast track (XPRress) projects.
The JACE-202-XPR-24 is ideal for smaller facilities, remote sites, and for distributing control and monitoring throughout large facilities. On-board inputs and outputs are available for applications where local control is required. The JACE-202-XPR-24 also supports a wide range of field busses for connection to remote I/O and stand-alone controllers. In small facility applications, the JACE-202-XPR-24 is all that is needed for a complete system.
The JACE-202-XPR-24 serves data and rich graphical displays to a standard web browser via an Ethernet LAN or remotely over the Internet. In larger facilities, multi-building applications and large-scale control system integrations, AX SupervisorTM software can be used to aggregate information (real-time data, history, alarms, etc.) from large numbers of JACEs into a single unified application. The Tridium AX Supervisor can manage global control functions, support data passing over multiple networks, connect to enterprise level software applications, and host multiple, simultaneous client workstations connected over the local network, the Internet, or dial-up modem.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management