In recent years, IFMA has assembled panels of facility experts — representing the profession’s industry sectors and constituencies — with the goal of identifying and discussing trends impacting facility management.
EuroFM recently released its FM Futures Report, sponsored by IFMA. The document was created through multiple industry workshops throughout Europe, in locations including Helsinki, Finland; Manchester, England; and Zurich, Switzerland. Panels of European academics and FM practitioners gathered with the goal of developing a vision for the future of facility management.
This report, along with other forecasting reports from past years, is now available for free download on the IFMA Web site.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention