EuroFM releases FM Futures Report
In recent years, IFMA has assembled panels of facility experts — representing the profession’s industry sectors and constituencies — with the goal of identifying and discussing trends impacting facility management.
EuroFM recently released its FM Futures Report, sponsored by IFMA. The document was created through multiple industry workshops throughout Europe, in locations including Helsinki, Finland; Manchester, England; and Zurich, Switzerland. Panels of European academics and FM practitioners gathered with the goal of developing a vision for the future of facility management.
This report, along with other forecasting reports from past years, is now available for free download on the IFMA Web site.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Upgrading Power Transformers