In recent years, IFMA has assembled panels of facility experts — representing the profession’s industry sectors and constituencies — with the goal of identifying and discussing trends impacting facility management.
EuroFM recently released its FM Futures Report, sponsored by IFMA. The document was created through multiple industry workshops throughout Europe, in locations including Helsinki, Finland; Manchester, England; and Zurich, Switzerland. Panels of European academics and FM practitioners gathered with the goal of developing a vision for the future of facility management.
This report, along with other forecasting reports from past years, is now available for free download on the IFMA Web site.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts