NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray from Kimberly-Clark Professional
Kimberly-Clark Professional recently introduced its Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray, a product that kills 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces for 24 hours, even after multiple touches. The product also cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes, and eliminates 99.9% of cold and flu viruses and norovirus.
The new Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray is the latest addition to Kimberly-Clark Professional’s The Healthy Workplace Project and The Healthy Schools Project—two programs that offer a multifaceted approach to hand and surface hygiene to help facility occupants understand and prevent the spread of cold, flu, and other germs.
Because the new spray retains its ability to kill bacteria for 24 hours, even after a surface has been touched, cleaning staff need only apply it once a day, even in high contact areas.
The patent pending formulation is bleach free, cuts through common grease, dirt and grime, and won’t harm most surfaces. Recommended uses include offices, schools, hotels, food service (non-food contact), stores, supermarkets, airports, industrial facilities, gyms and locker rooms, cruise ships, and day care centers.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ