Kimberly-Clark Professional recently introduced its Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray, a product that kills 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces for 24 hours, even after multiple touches. The product also cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes, and eliminates 99.9% of cold and flu viruses and norovirus.
The new Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray is the latest addition to Kimberly-Clark Professional’s The Healthy Workplace Project and The Healthy Schools Project—two programs that offer a multifaceted approach to hand and surface hygiene to help facility occupants understand and prevent the spread of cold, flu, and other germs.
Because the new spray retains its ability to kill bacteria for 24 hours, even after a surface has been touched, cleaning staff need only apply it once a day, even in high contact areas.
The patent pending formulation is bleach free, cuts through common grease, dirt and grime, and won’t harm most surfaces. Recommended uses include offices, schools, hotels, food service (non-food contact), stores, supermarkets, airports, industrial facilities, gyms and locker rooms, cruise ships, and day care centers.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation