Kimberly-Clark Professional recently introduced its Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray, a product that kills 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces for 24 hours, even after multiple touches. The product also cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes, and eliminates 99.9% of cold and flu viruses and norovirus.
The new Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray is the latest addition to Kimberly-Clark Professional’s The Healthy Workplace Project and The Healthy Schools Project—two programs that offer a multifaceted approach to hand and surface hygiene to help facility occupants understand and prevent the spread of cold, flu, and other germs.
Because the new spray retains its ability to kill bacteria for 24 hours, even after a surface has been touched, cleaning staff need only apply it once a day, even in high contact areas.
The patent pending formulation is bleach free, cuts through common grease, dirt and grime, and won’t harm most surfaces. Recommended uses include offices, schools, hotels, food service (non-food contact), stores, supermarkets, airports, industrial facilities, gyms and locker rooms, cruise ships, and day care centers.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- York Chiller Mobile App
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows