Kimberly-Clark Professional recently introduced its Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray, a product that kills 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces for 24 hours, even after multiple touches. The product also cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes, and eliminates 99.9% of cold and flu viruses and norovirus.
The new Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray is the latest addition to Kimberly-Clark Professional’s The Healthy Workplace Project and The Healthy Schools Project—two programs that offer a multifaceted approach to hand and surface hygiene to help facility occupants understand and prevent the spread of cold, flu, and other germs.
Because the new spray retains its ability to kill bacteria for 24 hours, even after a surface has been touched, cleaning staff need only apply it once a day, even in high contact areas.
The patent pending formulation is bleach free, cuts through common grease, dirt and grime, and won’t harm most surfaces. Recommended uses include offices, schools, hotels, food service (non-food contact), stores, supermarkets, airports, industrial facilities, gyms and locker rooms, cruise ships, and day care centers.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention