Kimberly-Clark Professional recently introduced its Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray, a product that kills 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces for 24 hours, even after multiple touches. The product also cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes, and eliminates 99.9% of cold and flu viruses and norovirus.
The new Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray is the latest addition to Kimberly-Clark Professional’s The Healthy Workplace Project and The Healthy Schools Project—two programs that offer a multifaceted approach to hand and surface hygiene to help facility occupants understand and prevent the spread of cold, flu, and other germs.
Because the new spray retains its ability to kill bacteria for 24 hours, even after a surface has been touched, cleaning staff need only apply it once a day, even in high contact areas.
The patent pending formulation is bleach free, cuts through common grease, dirt and grime, and won’t harm most surfaces. Recommended uses include offices, schools, hotels, food service (non-food contact), stores, supermarkets, airports, industrial facilities, gyms and locker rooms, cruise ships, and day care centers.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects