The Bio Chemical Weed Pharm(TM), EPA Reg. No. 81936-1-81935 is a “food grade” non selective weed and grass killer, having an active ingredient of 200 grain vinegar (20% Acetic Acid) and which qualifies for use in organic production under Rule 205.605 of the USDA National Organic Program. Weed Pharm is manufactured by Pharm Solutions Inc. based in Port Townsend, WA.
University experiments have shown that show 20% acetic acid is as effective as chemical herbicides in killing annual and broadleaf weeds and weedy grasses with one application, (perennial weeds may require a second application) and weeds cannot build a resistance to the product as the acetic acid strips the leaves of their waxy coating preventing the collection of moisture and light.
This Pharm Solutions product is labeled for use as a horticultural vinegar for non-agricultural uses at the following types of sites. Recommended for the control of herbaceous broadleaf and grassy weeds and unwanted grasses around: buildings, storage areas, fence rows and driveways, landscaped areas, private association ornamental gardens, golf courses, school play fields, municipal, state, and federal parks, as well as recreation areas, non-cropland driveways, patios, sidewalks and bike/hike trails, kennels, dog runs, and other animal enclosures.
Weed Pharm is available at Whole Foods, Smith and Hawken, Fred Meyer, and independent lawn and garden centers across the U.S., as well as on the Pharm Solutions Web site. Bulk quantities—55 gallon drums, 275 gallon totes, and truckload quantities—are also available by contacting the company.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation