The Bio Chemical Weed Pharm(TM), EPA Reg. No. 81936-1-81935 is a “food grade” non selective weed and grass killer, having an active ingredient of 200 grain vinegar (20% Acetic Acid) and which qualifies for use in organic production under Rule 205.605 of the USDA National Organic Program. Weed Pharm is manufactured by Pharm Solutions Inc. based in Port Townsend, WA.
University experiments have shown that show 20% acetic acid is as effective as chemical herbicides in killing annual and broadleaf weeds and weedy grasses with one application, (perennial weeds may require a second application) and weeds cannot build a resistance to the product as the acetic acid strips the leaves of their waxy coating preventing the collection of moisture and light.
This Pharm Solutions product is labeled for use as a horticultural vinegar for non-agricultural uses at the following types of sites. Recommended for the control of herbaceous broadleaf and grassy weeds and unwanted grasses around: buildings, storage areas, fence rows and driveways, landscaped areas, private association ornamental gardens, golf courses, school play fields, municipal, state, and federal parks, as well as recreation areas, non-cropland driveways, patios, sidewalks and bike/hike trails, kennels, dog runs, and other animal enclosures.
Weed Pharm is available at Whole Foods, Smith and Hawken, Fred Meyer, and independent lawn and garden centers across the U.S., as well as on the Pharm Solutions Web site. Bulk quantities—55 gallon drums, 275 gallon totes, and truckload quantities—are also available by contacting the company.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention