NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Express Ship For Arrow Pointe SFIC Cores
“Adding Arrow Pointe to our Arrow Express program enhances our ability to support our end user and channel partners with quality products and quick delivery,” says Tom Harris, general manager for Arrow Lock.
According to Harris, the addition was made possible through the expansion of Arrow Lock’s SFIC production facility and the investment in the Smart SFIC Security Solutions product line, jointly developed with Medeco Security Locks. Ideal for hospital, K-12 schools, and college and university facilities, this suite of SFIC products offers quality and durability in various formats to fit a range of security needs.
Arrow Pointe offers flexibility and a number of keying options. Made of solid brass with a reinforced sleeve design, this core will fit existing Best® hardware and is available in most Best® keyways and many other systems. The Arrow Pointe SFIC cores are available through Arrow Express in a variety of options, including:
- 1C, 1D, AB, BB, CB, DB, EM, FB, GB, HB, JB, KB, LB, MB, QB, RB, TB, and TD
- 26d or 04 finishes
- 6 or 7 uncombinated
- With or without an Arrow-branded faceplate
Best® is a registered mark of Stanley Security Solutions, Inc.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices