“Adding Arrow Pointe to our Arrow Express program enhances our ability to support our end user and channel partners with quality products and quick delivery,” says Tom Harris, general manager for Arrow Lock.
According to Harris, the addition was made possible through the expansion of Arrow Lock’s SFIC production facility and the investment in the Smart SFIC Security Solutions product line, jointly developed with Medeco Security Locks. Ideal for hospital, K-12 schools, and college and university facilities, this suite of SFIC products offers quality and durability in various formats to fit a range of security needs.
Arrow Pointe offers flexibility and a number of keying options. Made of solid brass with a reinforced sleeve design, this core will fit existing Best® hardware and is available in most Best® keyways and many other systems. The Arrow Pointe SFIC cores are available through Arrow Express in a variety of options, including:
- 1C, 1D, AB, BB, CB, DB, EM, FB, GB, HB, JB, KB, LB, MB, QB, RB, TB, and TD
- 26d or 04 finishes
- 6 or 7 uncombinated
- With or without an Arrow-branded faceplate
Best® is a registered mark of Stanley Security Solutions, Inc.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation