“Adding Arrow Pointe to our Arrow Express program enhances our ability to support our end user and channel partners with quality products and quick delivery,” says Tom Harris, general manager for Arrow Lock.
According to Harris, the addition was made possible through the expansion of Arrow Lock’s SFIC production facility and the investment in the Smart SFIC Security Solutions product line, jointly developed with Medeco Security Locks. Ideal for hospital, K-12 schools, and college and university facilities, this suite of SFIC products offers quality and durability in various formats to fit a range of security needs.
Arrow Pointe offers flexibility and a number of keying options. Made of solid brass with a reinforced sleeve design, this core will fit existing Best® hardware and is available in most Best® keyways and many other systems. The Arrow Pointe SFIC cores are available through Arrow Express in a variety of options, including:
- 1C, 1D, AB, BB, CB, DB, EM, FB, GB, HB, JB, KB, LB, MB, QB, RB, TB, and TD
- 26d or 04 finishes
- 6 or 7 uncombinated
- With or without an Arrow-branded faceplate
Best® is a registered mark of Stanley Security Solutions, Inc.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security