Friday Funny: Wash ‘Em, Just Wash ‘Em
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Today’s Facility Manager has been monitoring the hand washing debate for many years. From the paper towel vs. hand dryer controversy to the explosive increase in the use of hand sanitizers in public rest room facilities—especially during nasty seasonal virus outbreaks—hygiene in public facilities is an ongoing concern.
Jefferson University Hospital has elevated hand washing to an art form. The hospital put together an impressive video that serves as a tribute to the king of all music videos, Michael Jackson. This organization’s latest effort to boost hand washing is a video called “Wash ‘Em.”
Sure, it’s entertaining to see members of the staff dance around the hospital, but there’s also a nice little demonstration that shows exactly “How to Handwash” at the 3:00 minute mark of the video (perfectly synchronized with the extended guitar solo).
Make sure to share this video and don’t forget…”Wash ‘Em!”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices