Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Today’s Facility Manager has been monitoring the hand washing debate for many years. From the paper towel vs. hand dryer controversy to the explosive increase in the use of hand sanitizers in public rest room facilities—especially during nasty seasonal virus outbreaks—hygiene in public facilities is an ongoing concern.
Jefferson University Hospital has elevated hand washing to an art form. The hospital put together an impressive video that serves as a tribute to the king of all music videos, Michael Jackson. This organization’s latest effort to boost hand washing is a video called “Wash ‘Em.”
Sure, it’s entertaining to see members of the staff dance around the hospital, but there’s also a nice little demonstration that shows exactly “How to Handwash” at the 3:00 minute mark of the video (perfectly synchronized with the extended guitar solo).
Make sure to share this video and don’t forget…”Wash ‘Em!”
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention