Largest Contract Furnishings Event Kicks Off Next Week
NeoCon® World’s Trade Fair returns to Chicago’s Merchandise Mart June 14-16, for its 42nd year. NeoCon is North America’s largest conference and exhibition of contract furnishings for the design and management of the built environment, and one of the longest running trade shows in Chicago.
More than 40,000 industry professionals from around the world will have the opportunity to experience thousands of new products from more than 700 of the world’s top manufacturers in commercial, residential, health care, hospitality, institutional, and government designers. Products will once again span a wide range of categories, including: architectural products, artwork and accessories, building products and services, fabric, floor coverings, furnishings, kitchen and bath, lighting, outdoor furniture, stone and tile, sustainable design products, technology, textiles, and wall coverings.
This year’s NeoCon will offer its most comprehensive conference schedule to date, with 150 CEU-accredited seminars, industry association forums, and keynote presentations, giving architects, designers, and facility managers the opportunity to discover the newest trends and techniques from some of the top-names in the industry. New this year, a Career Development Educational Track has been added to the NeoCon schedule to assist industry professionals who are looking for a job or trying to secure their current position.
Finally, in addition to show components such as The Lighting Pavilion and GREENlife™, Buildex Chicago will make its debut in Chicago at this year’s NeoCon. Geared towards individuals in the building and property management industry, Buildex Chicago will offer the latest products and solutions and strategies to help manage and operate buildings more efficiently and effectively. Buildex has been Canada’s leading property management industry and real estate management trade show for more than 20 years. Buildex shows currently take place in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Seattle, WA.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices