NeoCon® World’s Trade Fair returns to Chicago’s Merchandise Mart June 14-16, for its 42nd year. NeoCon is North America’s largest conference and exhibition of contract furnishings for the design and management of the built environment, and one of the longest running trade shows in Chicago.
More than 40,000 industry professionals from around the world will have the opportunity to experience thousands of new products from more than 700 of the world’s top manufacturers in commercial, residential, health care, hospitality, institutional, and government designers. Products will once again span a wide range of categories, including: architectural products, artwork and accessories, building products and services, fabric, floor coverings, furnishings, kitchen and bath, lighting, outdoor furniture, stone and tile, sustainable design products, technology, textiles, and wall coverings.
This year’s NeoCon will offer its most comprehensive conference schedule to date, with 150 CEU-accredited seminars, industry association forums, and keynote presentations, giving architects, designers, and facility managers the opportunity to discover the newest trends and techniques from some of the top-names in the industry. New this year, a Career Development Educational Track has been added to the NeoCon schedule to assist industry professionals who are looking for a job or trying to secure their current position.
Finally, in addition to show components such as The Lighting Pavilion and GREENlife™, Buildex Chicago will make its debut in Chicago at this year’s NeoCon. Geared towards individuals in the building and property management industry, Buildex Chicago will offer the latest products and solutions and strategies to help manage and operate buildings more efficiently and effectively. Buildex has been Canada’s leading property management industry and real estate management trade show for more than 20 years. Buildex shows currently take place in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Seattle, WA.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention